Saturday, December 01, 2007

Now here's an idea.....

SscardYou know what would make life in America a lot more interesting and fun? The government should grant every citizen 3 prosecution-free homicides. The way it would work is, after you kill the guy, the police respond to the scene and hole-punch your Social Security card, like a drink ticket. If you already have 3 holes, you go to jail. I know I'd use up at least two of mine while shopping at Wal-Mart. How would I do it? Bare-handed strangulation, of course. I'd want to savor the experience. Attention service clerks: clean-up and body retrieval on aisle 14. With any luck, Wal-Mart would have a sale on homicides that day. Two-for-one special. That would be great. I'd have one left over for a guy who wears novelty t-shirts, or maybe Carrot Top.


via

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could use up all the holes on my card and then would have to buy the holes on other peoples cards.

Grog said...

If everyone had three holes and used them all we'd come up a little short on people, no? I think it should just be one, so we'd exercise a little restraint from the beginning. Then I'd have to give some thought to whether to waste it on my ex.

Anonymous said...

Grog, is your actual name Drew Peterson, by chance?

Anonymous said...

well I think you should just have open season on aliens, if they don't have a card, then you can shoot them, if they do have a card, and they don't speak english, you can still shoot them... what a wonder world this would be