Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Pumpkin butt


Max-womancostume


Mac-O-Lanterns
Macolanterns


Pumpk11


Image0033


Hahaha1


9 last minute Halloween costumes you can make from junk


Max10-28-07


Map


10 things that sound dirty on Halloween


1. So...What'd you get in the sack?


2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!


3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!


4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!


5. I got the best piece from that house.


6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!


7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....


8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!


9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.


10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!


 


HalloweenCostume+Party-1


Cut out your own Halloween masks from Forbes


Image0099


Baseball pumpkin


Pumpkin


Image01313


Corny Pumpkin
Corny pumpkin


What kind of monster are you?


Max10-30-06.gif


Image01010


Flasher
Image01212


Angry kid


Pumpkinlove


Larry-craig-mugshot
Senator Larry Craig mugshot mask


 From all the usual suspects

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

back to the stripper... I'd hit it...lol...ah, more cushion to the pushen but there aint nothin like hitten a bag a bones...lol

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Halloween!

Derek Brink said...

I'd seen the butt-pumpkin pic before...but I'd never seen it animated.

...I'm never eating pumpkin-seeds again. Thanks a BUNCH Jon!