Saturday, June 09, 2007

What men mean

"I'M GOING FISHING" = "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid,and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."


IT'S A GUY THING" = "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical".


"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?" = "Why isn't it already on the table?"


"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR..." = mEANS Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.


"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN" = "I have no idea how it works."


"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND." = "I was wondering if that redhead over there is wearing a bra."


"TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD". = "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."


"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR." = "Are you still talking?"


"YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS." = "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop',  and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday."


"I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES". = "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."


"OH, DON'T FUSS, I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG DEAL." = "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."


"HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR WHAT I'M DOING". = "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."


"I CAN'T FIND IT." =  "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."


"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?" = "What did you catch me at?"


"I HEARD YOU." = "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me."


"YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE." = "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."


"YOU LOOK TERRIFIC." = "Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."


"I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE." = "No one will ever see us alive again."


"WE SHARE THE HOUSEWORK." = "I make the messes, she cleans them up."


Thanks Joe P


Of course we couldn’t let that go by without also a list of …


What women mean


“YOU WANT”  = You want


“WE NEED” = I want


“IT’S YOUR DECISION” = The correct decision should be obvious by now.


“DO WHAT YOU WANT” = You'll pay for this later.


“WE NEED TO TALK” = I need to complain


“SURE, GO AHEAD” = I don't want you to.


“I’M NOT UPSET” = Of course I'm upset, you moron!


“YOU’RE SO MANLY” = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.


“YOU’RE CERTAINLY ATTENTIVE TONIGHT” = Is sex all you ever think about?


“I’M NOT EMOTIONAL AND I’M NOT OVER-REACTING” = I'm on my period.


“BE ROMANTIC, TURN OUT THE LIGHTS” = I have flabby thighs.


“THIS KITCHEN IS SO INCONVENIENT” = I want a new house.


“I WANT NEW CURTAINS” = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....


“I NEED WEDDING SHOES” = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white.


“HANG THE PICTURE THERE” = NO, I mean hang it there!


“I HEARD A NOISE” = I noticed you were almost asleep.


“DO YOU LOVE ME?” = I'm going to ask for something expensive.


“HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?” = I did something today you're really not going to like.


“i’LL BE READY IN A MINUTE” = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.


“IS MY BUTT FAT?” = Tell me I'm beautiful.


“YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO COMMUNICATE” = Just agree with me.


“I’M SORRY” = You'll be sorry.


“WAS THAT THE BABY” = Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.


“I’M NOT YELLING” = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.


“ALL WE’RE GOING TO BUY IS A SOAP DISH” = It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look at a few new pocket books, and OMIGOD those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?

No comments: