Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is a test....

This is a test of the Google Adsense marketing program.   I’m running a trial of ads from Google.  Of course I expect to get rich by doing this.  Then I’ll be able to retire from my regular job and search the web for more fun – just for you.   I hope it’s not too distracting for my readers.  


Had this been an actual ad you’d have been enticed to click on it’s link and be swept away by the magic of advertising.  


This concludes this notice of the test for Google Adsense.  Now back to our regular blogcasting.

1 comment:

The Man said...

This is a test....Only a test....
This is a test of the Google Adsense marketing program. I’m running a trial of ads from Google.
Of course I expect to get rich by doing this.
Then I’ll be able to retire from my regular job and search the web for more fun – just for you.
I hope it’s not too distracting for my readers.

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

If this been an actual ad you’d have been enticed to click on its link and be swept away by the magic of advertising.
However this was a "Test Only"
This concludes this notice of the test for Google Adsense.
Now back to my regular blogcasting.