Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Blogjet 2.0

The image “http://www.codingrobots.com/images/blogjet_top.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I’ve been using Blogjet from almost day 1 of Bits & Pieces.  Today, I upgraded to the latest incarnation of Blogjet – Version 2.0.  It features tags, WYSIWYG editing, great support for pictures and videos, support for attaching files, auto replace, smileys, post management and searching, word counter and blog stats and much more.

My first impressions are very good.  A few little things that I see I like.  It is now easier to add titles and give credit to posted videos (something that was too cumbersome before), also just drag and drop photos into posts.   I’m just getting started with it, but I’m impressed so far.

 

 

Tags:

No comments: