Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ove a half million served

Mcdonalds signOK, we’re not quite as popular as McDonald’s yet, but we did pass the 500,000 hits mark yesterday.

Thanks to all the great readers and all the commenters.   We just try to find amusing, cute or interesting things to post.  Things that I find interesting one way or another.   I’m sure you won’t find everything here as interesting as I might, but that’s OK.  Hopefully you’ll find enough stuff interesting enough to keep you coming back.

Disclaimer:  Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of the blogmeister.   Remember, I borrow 98% of the stuff posted here.

Thanks for visiting…. and have a great day!

Jonco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting smiles on our faces. Sometimes I'll find stuff here to send to friends or family to brighten their day.

Anonymous said...

Always find something interesting here.It's also nice that I don't have to worry if my wife might walk by,just good clean fun.