Monday, August 14, 2006

My new car

Car1I bought a new Lexus 350 and returned to the dealer the next day complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!", he said, "Nelson"! The Radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"

"Willie!", He continued and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers.

Then he said, "Ray Charles!", and in an instant "Georgia On My Mind" replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven," I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles," I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled, "Ass Holes!"

Immediately the French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Barbara Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on scotch.

Damn, I LOVE this car!

via

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be an idiot to actually post a joke like this and still think that it's funny when you mention Michael Moore, The Dixie Chicks, John Kerry, Al Gore, Bill Clinton. Read the headlines A-hole. Turns out their right about what greedy screw-ups George W. and his cronies are. Our country is less secure than it ever was during 9-11. He's drained our finances, lied about Iraq and needlessly sits back and watches our young men and women die because he can't admit that he has no strategy and he's made Iraq alot worse than it ever was under Sadam.

The answer is that politicians on both sides need to try being more loyal to the USA than their political parties. You might try also.

Anonymous said...

Hum... I don't really understand your reaction "e h". It's just a joke. As many of them, there are different ways to read and understand them...
Oh, and I'm french. And I'm not completely sure, but I think that the webmaster is a democrat :-)

Jonco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonco said...

As I've said here before, I like to post things that make me laugh... and JOKES make me laugh..usually. It doesn't matter who they're making fun of.... that is the nature of a joke.
I've posted many jokes about Bush too, but you probably didn't notice that in your rage.

I wouldn't label myself as a Democrat or a Republican. I could never understand people who would vote for someone just becuase they were from one political party or the other. I have voted for candidates of both parties. I'm voting for the person who I think will do the best job in the position he's running for.

As far as calling people names when you don't think they agree with your position, that seems pretty juvenile. Lighten up! I sure hope you've never seen an episode of Saturday night Live or watched Jay Leno, David Letterman or Jon Stewart.
Have a nice day! And, thanks for commenting.