Saturday, April 29, 2006

New Cardinals fan

Cards vs cubsA Chicago family of Cubs fans heads out to shop for the youngest boy's Birthday. While in the sports shop, the son picks up a Cardinals jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Cardinals fan & I would like this St. Louis jersey for my birthday."
His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upside his head and says, "Go talk to Mother!"
"Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Cardinals fan and would like this jersey for my birthday." The mother, outraged at this, promptly whacks him and says, "Go talk to your father!"
Off he goes with the Cardinals jersey in hand and finds his father.
"Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"I'm going to be a Cardinals fan and want this jersey for my birthday."
The father then proceeds to whack his son in the back of his head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"
Back in the car and heading home, the father turns to his son and says "I  hope you've learned something today."
The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."
"Good, son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Cardinals fan for an hour, and I already hate you Cub bastards."

Thanks Deadeye

No comments: